Here I have compiled resources that have helped me tremendously in studying the Word with understanding and clarity.
I constantly update them so trust you will always find something new.
I pray these help you too.
1. How to know God's will for your life - https://www.bible.com/en/reading-plans/18093
2. Who is God? - https://www.bible.com/en/reading-plans/28160
3. The basics of Discipleship - https://www.bible.com/en/reading-plans/9248
4. Evangelism & Discipleship - https://www.bible.com/en/reading-plans/15503
5. The Listening Side of Prayer - https://www.bible.com/en/reading-plans/29130
6. Scaling leadership the Bible way - https://www.bible.com/en/reading-plans/19658
1.David Guzik's Bible Commentary - https://enduringword.com/
1.Ten objections to Christianity and how to respond - https://www.christianitytoday.com/biblestudies/articles/evangelism/tcw-2000-002-7.62.html
3. What happens to those who have never heard the gospel? - https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/what-happens-to-those-who-never-hear-gospel/%3famp
4. Where did Cain's wife come from? Was incest allowed in the Bible? - https://answersingenesis.org/bible-characters/cain/creation-basics/
5. Thinking highly of yourself - https://www.paultripp.com/articles/posts/more-highly-than-you-ought
6. Mistaking the voice of God for the voice of man? - https://www.google.com/amp/s/blog.tms.edu/mistaking-the-voice-of-man-for-the-voice-of-god%3fhs_amp=true
7. How to properly understand the Bible - https://info.tms.edu/handling-scripture